Leadership and Experience
- Carolyn joined Watauga Group in 2015 as a Media Planner, and brings more than 30-years of media planning experience to the team. She was promoted to Media Supervisor this year.
- Most recently, Carolyn worked with the Intercontinental Hotel Group as well as Rawle Murdy where she was responsible for planning and buying media for major accounts representing various real estate groups, and political candidates.
- Carolyn got her start with Pivec Advertising where she was the spot buyer for the Central Atlantic Toyota Distributors in 17 markets including Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Richmond.
- Carolyn hails from Charleston, and has a Bachelor’s in Management Arts.
- Carolyn loves to walk throughout the Low Country of South Carolina and has participated in numerous races.