Watauga Group and CyBear Interactive is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Analyst in either our Atlanta of Orlando office.
We are a Senior Level team, so the candidate will have opportunity to work with experienced media vets with substantial room for growth. While we are growing and busy, we don’t have the typical burnout of larger shops. There are no caps at Watauga – you grow as you are ready. The client list is wide, so the candidate will work on a variety of accounts across industries rather than working on one account and continuing to recreate the same plan year over year. This position will work with online & traditional media from research to implementation. Looking for a “thinker” not just a “doer”.
- Primary duties include, but are not limited to those listed below. These duties and responsibilities may be modified at any time by Management. Modifications will be in writing and will be acknowledged by both parties:
- Build, launch and manage campaigns from the ground up across all forms of Programmatic Media including Paid Search, Social, Display, Video, Native, etc.
- Manage campaign spend based on client budget and KPIs
- Analyze and draw conclusions leveraging third party data analysis tools, campaign results and website analytics data
- Provide recommendations to clients based off performance analysis
- Perform tests analyzing performance based on ad copy, positioning, targeting, etc.
- Use reporting and analysis tools to generate reports that track and communicate the business impact of digital marketing initiatives
- Effectively manage multiple clients across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Stay up to date on the latest digital trends, available beta’s and new opportunities to bring to clients
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the following Core Competencies:
- Analytical/Strategic Thinking
- Client Service and Focus
- Communication- Written/Oral/Public Speaking/Presenting
- Creative Thinking
- Decision Making/Decisiveness
- Learning Support/Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork/Cooperation/Working with Others
- Minimum requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree from an Accredited College or University
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the industry or a related industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Media Ocean software
- Satisfactory background check
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer