Posted 3 weeks ago
Certified by the WBENC, Watauga is one of the largest women-owned media agencies in North America with offices in Orlando, Atlanta, and Birmingham.
WHY JOIN US:
- Generous health benefits package including employer contribution to medical insurance, employer-paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Employer match to 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career progression
- Bonus and incentive plans
ABOUT THE JOB:
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those listed below. These duties and responsibilities may be modified at any time by Management. Modifications will be in writing and will be acknowledged by both parties.
- Assist with maintenance of Python/SQL ETL pipelines
- Assist with administration of PostgreSQL databases
- Assist with design of database architecture to support business analysts
- Assist with maintenance of Azure Cloud environment
- Create and maintain internal and external dashboards for reporting & data visualization in Power BI
- Transform, improve, and integrate data from multiple sources, into accessible, understandable, and usable datasets.
- Assist in building and maintaining DataMart tables to optimize BI performance.
- Maintain thorough documentation of dashboard data requirements.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Assist with pipeline and database development and maintenance.
- Work with Digital Media team to ensure the proper data needs are delivered with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Achievement and Results Orientation
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Attention to Detail with Accuracy
- Communication – Written, Oral, Presenting
- Learning Support and Continuous Learning
- Process Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork, Cooperation, and Working with Others
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Data Analytics, Accounting, or Finance a plus)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong data visualization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of MS Power BI Development, Deployment, and Integration
- SQL and Python experience is a plus
- Familiarity with CM360 or other tag management systems is a plus
- 1 year relevant work experience with digital marketing or related industry is a plus
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
- Marketing & Advertising
|Job Category||Analyst, Data|