The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those listed below. These duties and responsibilities may be modified at any time by Management. Modifications will be in writing and will be acknowledged by both parties.
- Working in and expanding knowledge across all forms of Programmatic Media including Paid Search, Social, Display, Video, Native, etc.
- Assists in the execution, optimization and reporting of campaigns
- Assists in developing marketing strategies across all digital media channels
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure pacing, budget allocation and KPI goals are being met
- Analyze platform data and analytics metrics to assist in providing feedback to the Digital Analyst/Planner
- Process platform spend levels in billing system to reconcile planned budgets/vendor bills
- Stay current with new advances and opportunities in the digital marketing landscape
- Analytical/Strategic Thinking
- Client Service and Focus
- Creative Thinking
- Communication – Written, Oral, Public Speaking and Presenting
- Decision Making/Decisiveness
- Learning Support and Continuous Learning
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork/Cooperation/Working with Others
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from an accredited College or University
- Minimum one (1) year experience in the industry or a related industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google AdWords/Analytics Certification Preferred – Certifications to be completed within 90 days of hire
- Paid Social Platform Experience – Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Satisfactory background check
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
Since inception, Watauga Group has enjoyed a stellar reputation based on its strong commitments to clients and employees. Your success and the Company’s continued success is dependent on the continuation of this reputation which includes:
- Keeping personal focus in alignment with the Company’s focus.
- Collaborating either directly or indirectly with clients to maximize results.
- Demonstrating initiative and creative thinking by offering viable solutions.
- Never wavering from the delivery of exemplary client focus and service.
- Taking ownership of actions, duties, tasks and responsibilities.
- Always acting in a professional manner as to not bring discredit to the Company.
- Consistently performing at the highest level possible.
|Job Category||Digital, Media|