Since inception, Watauga Group has enjoyed a stellar reputation based on its strong commitments to clients and employees. Your success and the Company’s continued success is dependent on the continuation of this reputation which includes:
- Keeping personal focus in alignment with the Company’s focus.
- Collaborating either directly or indirectly with clients to maximize results.
- Demonstrating initiative and creative thinking by offering viable solutions.
- Never wavering from the delivery of exemplary client focus and service.
- Taking ownership of actions, duties, tasks and responsibilities.
- Always acting in a professional manner as to not bring discredit to the Company.
- Consistently performing at the highest level possible.
It is imperative Watauga Group employees perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision, interact professionally with other employees and clients, provide exemplary client service to clients and vendors, understand the importance of teamwork, work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating work efforts with other employees and others deemed necessary and to maintain and strengthen client relationships.
It is imperative to have a vast and current working knowledge of the software sustaining Watauga Group. It is the responsibility of all Watauga Group employees to utilize the software selected by Watauga Group to track activities, ensure information is consistently maintained, is accurate and is kept current daily. All corporate data must be maintained in Watauga Group’s software and may not be maintained or transferred outside of the Watauga Group or maintained or transferred to any personally owned devices.
Highly sensitive and confidential information must be held in the strictest confidence. It is crucial a reasonable degree of care is exercised to prevent disclosure to others. No one shall enter, or attempt to enter, any agreement with any person or entity that would bind the Watauga Group, without the prior written consent of Charles Osborne, CVO. No one will be permitted to disclose any intellectual property or knowledge gained as the result of employment with the
Watauga Group unless instructed to disseminate such information in a written communication from Charles Osborne, CVO.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those listed below. These duties and responsibilities may be modified at any time by Management. Modifications will be in writing and will be acknowledged by both parties.
- Build, launch and manage campaigns from the ground up across all forms of Programmatic Media including Paid Search, Social, Display, Video, Native, etc.
- Manage campaign spend based on client budget and KPIs
- Analyze and draw conclusions leveraging third party data analysis tools, campaign results and website analytics data
- Provide recommendations to clients based off performance analysis
- Perform tests analyzing performance based on ad copy, positioning, targeting, etc.
- Use reporting and analysis tools to generate reports that track and communicate the business impact of digital marketing initiatives
- Effectively manage multiple clients across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Stay up to date on the latest digital trends, available beta’s and new opportunities to bring to clients.
- Analytical/Strategic Thinking
- Client Service and Focus
- Creative Thinking
- Communication – Written, Oral, Public Speaking and Presenting
- Decision Making/Decisiveness
- Learning Support and Continuous Learning
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork/Cooperation/Working with Others
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from an accredited College or University
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the industry or a related industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Media Ocean software
- Satisfactory background check
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
I reviewed and understand the above job description and I confirm that I can perform all the job functions, duties and responsibilities described above with or without reasonable accommodation. I acknowledge that the job description only lists the primary functions of the job and is not an all-inclusive list, as other functions, duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed. I understand that I must comply with all applicable laws, as well as Watauga Group’s policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, those relating to safety, quality, attendance, punctuality, confidentiality, internet, social media and email communications. I agree that management of Watauga Group may change, alter or modify this job description in their sole discretion. I further acknowledge that I am an at-will employee of Watauga Group and both Watauga Group and I may end my employment relationship at any time, without specified notice or reason, regardless of this job description, any policies, procedures, practices, employee handbooks or otherwise.
|Job Category||Digital, Media|