The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those listed below. These duties and responsibilities may be modified at any time by Management. Modifications will be in writing and will be acknowledged by both parties.
- Build, launch and manage campaigns from the ground up across all forms of Programmatic Media including Paid Search, Social, Display, Video, Native, etc.
- Manage campaign spend based on client budget and KPIs
- Analyze and draw conclusions leveraging third party data analysis tools, campaign results and website analytics data
- Provide recommendations to clients based off performance analysis
- Perform tests analyzing performance based on ad copy, positioning, targeting, etc.
- Use reporting and analysis tools to generate reports that track and communicate the business impact of digital marketing initiatives
- Effectively manage multiple clients across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Stay up to date on the latest digital trends, available beta’s and new opportunities to bring to clients.
- Analytical/Strategic Thinking
- Client Service and Focus
- Creative Thinking
- Communication – Written, Oral, Public Speaking and Presenting
- Decision Making/Decisiveness
- Learning Support and Continuous Learning
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork/Cooperation/Working with Others
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from an accredited College or University
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the industry or a related industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Media Ocean software
- Satisfactory background check
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
|Job Category||Digital, Media|