Client Relations, Media, Supervisor
Atlanta, Birmingham, Orlando, Remote
Posted 6 months ago
The ideal candidate will be responsible for client relationship building and nurturing, project management, team coaching, and project budgeting. Your strategic thinking, initiative, and leadership skills will help you succeed in this role.
WHY JOIN US?
Come be a part of an established and growing omnichannel media agency! This Media Account Supervisor role is a valuable part of our Client Services Team and the right candidate will have huge room for growth and promotion. As an agency, Watauga Group boasts many generous benefits such as
- 100% Remote Work Opportunity
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Monthly & Quarterly AGI Bonus Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401K Match
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the client, building a relationship of trust and respect
- Ensure client success by leading the team to meet client daily/weekly/monthly performance objectives to retain and grow the account.
- Provide strategic planning support across all media channels under guidance of Media Director.
- Oversee the media plan & budget, adjusting for changes throughout the year
- Oversee accuracy of billing and budget managed by Account Manager and Media Buyers.
- Use creativity and innovation to meet customer needs, objectives and expectations
- Offer strategic and tactical guidance on media best practices to the client.
- Evaluate workflow processes on a regular basis to ensure consistency and identify gaps. Recommend improvements as needed.
- Train, develop and mentor junior staff members.
- Oversee the buying & execution teams to ensure deliverables align with plan strategies, ensure timelines are met and programs/results are presented holistically to the end user.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 – 6 years’ of work-related experience
- Media / Advertising Agency experience a must
- Strong written and verbal skills