We are a Senior Level team, so the candidate will have opportunity to work with experienced media vets with substantial room for growth. While we have grown tremendously over the last several years and the staff stays busy, we don’t have the typical burnout of larger shops. There are no caps at Watauga – you grow as you are ready. The client list is also wide, so the candidate will work on a variety of accounts across industries rather than working on one account and continuing to recreate the same plan year over year. This position will work with online & traditional media and the role will range from assisting in research and planning to implementation.
This is an entry-level position. We are looking for a “thinker” not just a “doer”, as our team often works independently. Therefore, candidates that can work on under little supervision often have the most success. With that said, you will have an entire team to support you and ensure you are growing and being exposed to all cycles of the media planning process.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support the planning team by using planning tools including, but not limited to, MRI, Scarborough, SQAD, Media Audit, etc.
- Implement approved plans by creating client approval documents, authorizations, issuing insertion orders to media vendors and working with CyBear, our digital team, for digital execution
- Actualize flowcharts and invoice reconciliation for all vendors
- Implement plan changes developed by the Planner/Supervisor
- Work with Planner/Supervisor to develop and negotiate RFPs for 3rd party media vendors to include valuations of proposals according to approved guidelines
- Manage day to day tasks and workload to ensure client and partner agency deadlines are met
- Assist in the development and reporting of KPI’s
- Partner with implementation teams, including agency partners, for deliverables required to execute plans, including but not limited to, specs, buy recaps and added value summaries
- Campaign coordination for multiple plans
- Administrative duties as directed, including but not limited to, trafficking, tracking, reporting, maintaining flowcharts
- Assist with the analysis of media delivery, competitive advertising placement and costs
- Maintain status reports on accounts
- Attend meetings and training sessions as directed by Supervisor
- Successfully learn and utilize our planning and buying tools through MediaOcean, including Lumina, Spectra, and Prisma.
- Analytical/Strategic Thinking
- Communication/Written/Oral/Public Speaking/Presenting
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Service/Focus
- Decision Making/Decisiveness
- Learning Support/Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork/Cooperation/Working with Others
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university
- One year working experience in a related field or similar internship
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Satisfactory background check
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
|Job Category||Coordinator, Media|