YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
- Help manage multiple clients with strategy, implementation, measurement and tracking, optimization, and reporting of paid media campaigns across multiple platforms such as demand side, search, and social.
- Mentor and train associate/digital analysts on strategy, implementation, measurement & tracking, optimization, and reporting.
- Be involved with new business opportunities related to research, strategy, and presentation.
- Work with the operations data team to create and develop client dashboards/reports based on objectives and key performance indicators.
- Independently seek out digital marketing industry news and platform updates/changes to share back information to internal and external teams.
- Help establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure best practices are engaged for campaign setup and management.
- Be a team player that is willing to help with agency communication, digital marketing knowledge, and solve problems as they arise.
- Knowledge of advertising/media industry terminology & buying models
- Satisfactory background check
- Analytical/Strategic Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Service/Focus
- Communication/Written/Oral/Public Speaking/Presenting
- Decision Making/Decisiveness
- Learning Support/Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork/Cooperation/Working with Others
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with social self-managed platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with programmatic self-managed platforms
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with analytics measurement based on client/campaign goals
- DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Digital Marketing experience a plus
- Google/Bing Search
- Video Campaign Management
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
|Job Category||Analyst, Digital|