For installment three of our e-commerce series, learn a little more about ad placements on Snapchat below:
Snapchat Dynamic Ads
Snapchat is a great platform to reach Gen Z & Millennials… more than 75% of those 13-34 in the US are active on the app.
- What’s new… automated personalization of mobile ads, opening new ways to scale and drive impact.
- What types of brands will benefit… retail, e-commerce, and direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands that have a product catalog uploaded to the platform.
- “When using Dynamic Ads, online fashion boutique Princess Polly saw early successes with a 66% decrease in cost per purchase and a 171% increase in ROAS, compared to their similar pixel campaign simultaneously running the U.S”. – Snapchat
Snapchat’s ‘Snap Map’
In addition to the personalization of mobile ads, Snapchat has implemented a location-based, targeting feature.
- Who is most benefited… local business owners are the highest benefit to this new rollout: by using ‘Promote your Place’ your ad will target people within a certain radius of your business.
- The ‘Snap Map’… The snap map allows consumers within your radius to get details on your business such as hours, website, pricing, category, and directions.
- Important note: Snap Map is organic, so no paid ads are required for this feature! Check Snapchat to see if your business is listed!
Whether you and your brand are focused on ecommerce or lead generation, the best approach is to know ALL the options. To get in the know, give us a call (Linked) or send us a email at info@WataugaGroup.com and we will help you strategize to use these new features in the most effective way for your brand!