Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Drive qualified awareness and increased ticket sales beyond results achieved with prior traditional media approaches while also maintaining overall spend.
- Watauga Group developed and executed a new, omnichannel media campaign encompassing Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic digital media to maximize and quantify sales.
- To ensure each dollar was spent against the target audience, media retargeting techniques were used based on abandoned cart data while also excluding audiences that made a purchase.
- Additionally, heavy barter was negotiated to help offset the cost of traditional media including Radio and Out-of-Home.
- Year one ticket sales increased 8% and a 12% increase was achieved in year two.
- YoY budgets and spend were held flat.